Life And Living It


This life is a race for every individual. How you run determines whether or not you will finish well. I was born into a Christian home and went to church all my life and was not a Christian. You may be reading and will say how possible. I am telling you that it is very possible to be in that situation and not be born again. I always confessed Jesus but was never born again. I am telling you all this because you may be reading and be going through the same things I went through. Don't worry, I am writing to give you surety. I became born again in 2005 at the age of 15. That was when I really met God and was changed. You may have been confessing Jesus as I did but do you actually believe Him. You have to believe, with every atom of your being that He is truly Lord over your life and live for Him. 15 "That whosoever believes in Him should not perish but have eternal life 16 For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. 17 For God did not send His Son into the world to condemn the world, but that the world through Him might be saved. 18 He who believes in Him is not condemned; but he who does not believe is condemned already because he has not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God. John 3: 15-18 You cannot be born again until you believe in this truth. You can believe in God all you want, even the devil believe there is a God. That does not mean anything. 6 Jesus said to him, "I am the way, the truth and the life. No one comes to the father except through Me. 7 If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him." John 14:6-7 Jesus is the only way to the Father. There are not many ways as people believe. That is a lie the devil is using to deceive people. Believing in Him, gives you access to the Father. Whenever you come to Jesus, He will never drive you away. Anyone who comes to Him receives peace in the Holy Ghost. The priests of old offered sacrifices which could not take away sins but one man- Jesus Christ, after giving Himself paid for sins and its effects forever. Now therefore every sin that is past, present or future has been paid for. They can only let you lose your salvation and go to hell if you lose your belief and faith in the Son of God- Jesus Christ. You will go to hell for who you are and not what you have done. Salvation is a gift and is available for everybody if you have faith. Christ is the end for the law of righteousness if you believe in Him. He gives the full assurance of His Fathers love. A friend of mine narrated a story to me about a man who was very late for an interview. This man when asked why he was late said he was involved in an accident where a big truck hit his car. This man never had even a single scar on his body. My question is, if you were one of the panelists, would you have believed him? Of course not. Its either he was not in the car when the accident happened or he is lying. So it is when you meet Jesus Christ. You can "never" meet Jesus and not be changed. It is impossible. When you become born again there would be a change in you in one way or the other. 9 That if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus and believe in your heart that God has raised Him from the dead, you will be saved. 10 For with the heart one believes unto righteousness and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10 It is more important for you to believe. That is where the transformation begins. Do you have a habit you want to stop or anything you want to change- Only believe. The precious blood of the Lord Jesus Christ is Effective; right now it will cleanse your heart and put this life, this wonderful life of God, within you. The blood will make you every bit whole if you dare to believe. The healing power of the Blessed Son of God is right here for you, but so few are able to touch Him. The Bible is full of entreaty for you to come and partake and receive the grace, the power, the strength, the righteousness and the full redemption of Jesus Christ. He never fails to hear when we believe. This same Jesus is here to make you free today. If you have read this and you want to accept Jesus as your Lord and savior, pray this prayer: Lord Jesus, I thank you for coming to die for me. I believe you died for me and raised for my sins. Come into my life and be the Lord and Master of my life. I will serve you all the days of my life. Amen. I am Julius Eli Dziwornu. Your life is very important to me and the world at large. Make it count and live it well. For more articles you can visit http://www.bibleworth.com. Article Source: http://EzineArticles.com/7519831

No comments: